Friday, August 5, 2016

Eighth Day

I have finished the course. I have to be honest however and say that I couldn't keep up the same level of motivation throughout the course, to the point where my posts couldn't have amount of quality that I know they could have had. Especially if I wanted to make this blog a detailed summary of the course. There was also the fact that I didn't feel the need to write down many thoughts as I went through the course. There were times where I felt the blog even distracted me from it.

I have heard that Keio University will prepare a new course, one on China and Japan. I will use this blog further to document my progress through that course.

It will be awkward however with the title and all. I will have to use a different titling format for the new course.

No comments:

Post a Comment